“And there may spring from you a community who invites to goodness” [Qur’an 3:104]
We believe in empowering students, graduates, professionals and families so that our community can flourish. Each of us holds immense potential to help one another; our vision is a global network of USIC Alumni members who strive together to inspire a community of goodness through mutual co-operation across all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
We aim to support and further the prospects of graduates and current students who are part of USIC through a series of initiatives, such as:
- networking opportunities (Reunion Dinner, ‘Do You Even Network?’)
- mentoring opportunities (E-mentoring scheme)
- volunteering opportunities for current students at events, as well as offering a platform for skills and experience to be developed (eg photography)
To become a member of USIC Alumni, drop by our USIC Alumni Grad Stall during graduation week at the university, or sign up online here: https://islamiccircle.co.uk/alumni-membership/
Why become a member?
- stay connected to other Alumni members and USIC
- opportunities to have a positive impact on the newer generations of students: to give back to the community
- opportunities to gain valuable contacts
- possible discounts on USIC Alumni events, such as the Reunion Dinner
“You are the best of communities evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah” [Qur’an 3:110]